Akshar Power Yoga has framed its style in such a way that it benefits every part of your body along with your mind and spirit. If you want to pay more attention in improving your memory, then Akshar Power Yoga has top five asanas serving the need that you can practice at home also.
- Paschimottanasana: It is the seated forward bend or intense dorsal stretch pose. Practicing this posture helps in sharpening the memory along with calming the brain and the sympathetic nervous system, which helps the mind detach from the senses and banishes feelings of restlessness or irritability.
- Padahastasana: It is the standing forward bend or hand under foot pose. Performing this asana sends a blood rush to the face and brain, keeping both youthful and vital.
- Sarvangasana: It is the shoulder stand or all-members’ pose. Attaining this posture not only relieves stress and nervous disorders, this also aids in sleep and hypertension. It works on the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, and creates health in the brain and spine by increasing blood flow to the scalp and brain. This pose has been clinically observed to promote vitality and increase memory and IQ.
- Sukhasana: It is also known as easy pose, decent pose, or pleasant pose. This is the best asana to relax your mind, body, and soul. It helps cure mental tensions and psychosomatic problems.
- Yoga Nidra: It is the yogi sleep or deep relaxation pose. Performing this helps restore the natural health of the body’s entire nervous system. All the nerves and vertebrae that support the spine and nourish the brain gently release tension and completely relax, helping to promote spinal alignment and mental balance.
Try practicing these asanas at home and see the wonderful difference it leaves behind on your memory. Happy Practicing!